SECFC13 To Be Held September 27, 2013 At Snowbird
The inaugural Social Enterprise and Crowdfunding Conference will be held at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort near Salt Lake City, Utah on September 27, 2013.
Speakers will be coming from across the country to discuss social entrepreneurship, impact investing, philanthropy and crowdfunding. This is a can’t-miss event for anyone interested in social good.
The impressive roster of speakers will include Alan Hall of Grow America, Eric Weinberg of Impact Capital Strategies, Dave Boyce of Fundly, Wendy Robbins of RedCapes, Todd Stevens of Renewable Tech Ventures, Cheryl Conner of Snapp Conner PR, Paul Godfrey of Brigham Young University, Jeramy Lund, philanthropist and investor, Fraser Nelson of the Community Foundation of Utah, Richard Swart of UC Berkely and Crowd Cap Advisors and Devin Thorpe of Your Mark On The World.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs and investors, especially those interested in social impacts
- Philanthropists, nonprofit leaders, both staff and board members
- Anyone interested in learning more about crowdfunding
- Advisors, service providers and others who support entrepreneurs
- Everyone interested in increasing the social impact of their organization
BYU Ballard Center for Economic Self-Reliance
Carman Lehnhoff Israelson
Return on Change
Utah Valley University